Popular Posts

Monday, December 19, 2011

Introduction

Hello World! ;) So today I decided to start up a blog! Sounds exciting right? I'm totally new to this, so forgive me if I don't have a super colorful profile (or whatever it's called on here, LOL!) I'm currently sick at home with a cold, so I figured I have plenty of time to write about whatever I wanted to write! I guess I will just run you through my day today:

6:30 a.m.- Woke up not feeling well enough to go to school, so I went back to sleep.
10:00 a.m.- Woke up again, then laid in bed playing on my iPad for a while.
11:00 a.m.- Finally got up from my cocoon to eat a delicious breakfast of two chocolate muffins and a bottle of water.
11:30 a.m.- Watched TV. (What else are you supposed to do when you're sick?)
1:00 p.m.- My brother came home from going Christmas shopping. (He was nice enough to bring me breadsticks from Target, yum!) After lunch we hung out around the house together.
3:00 p.m.- Mom came home from lunch with the girls and Christmas shopping, then informed me that I had to go to Religious Education class because I already missed two classes in a row and you can only miss up to three classes or else you had to repeat the year.
3:30 p.m.- Started getting ready for Religious Education.
4:00 p.m.- Had a snack of cheese and crackers while talking to my sister. (She came home from school at 4:10)
4:30 p.m. Went to Religious Education. (It was actually pretty fun today! We played Jepardy! about different Church-related subjects and we got candy canes at the end. :)
5:45 p.m.- Had pasta and Caesar salad for dinner, and realized that the custom phone case I spent 12 hours making and ordered from Skinit.com was just a sticker. Maybe I'm just gullible but when I hear the words "phone skin," I think of a phone case! But, I decided that I'm going to get a white phone case to stick it on, then I'm putting it on my phone. (I have a white iPhone 4S, if you're wondering ;)
7:45 p.m.- Talked to my family for a while, then I started writing this blog :)

So here I am! I'm not really sure where to go from here, but I guess I will tell you guys a little about me. I'm into makeup and hair, but also I love playing soccer! Recently, I also started playing volleyball. These blogs will most likely be about my life, makeup and hair tips, Do-It-Yourself ideas, my family, funny stories, inspirational quotes, and whatever else I want to blog about! My main goal is for you to leave here with a smile on your face, and for you to be inspired to pursue your dreams. I will also do a "Question of the Day" everytime I blog, which hopefully will be quite often. Please leave a comment about what I should blog about next and thank you so very much for reading this and I hope you have an amazing day.

Question of the Day: What should I blog about next?


Stay Beautiful,
Mel

P.S. Today is Jake Gyllenhaal's 31st birthday! I love him so much, even though he is WAY too old for me. But a girl can dream. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment